Thursday, June 2, 2011

Missing You Guys!!! :(

When I am here at home alone with my grandma I think about what are you guys doing in school with out me?? But then I wounder how are you guys?? I think about you guys like crazy. I miss hanging out this may sound weird but I miss fouling around with the boys like haha when Aj and I try and you gusy that is funny. When I am here by my self and watch T.V. I think like what am I missing and then I would take out my science book and try and do something cause I miss being there talking in class and passing notes. I knwo you guys miss Aj and I but its hard like I was in a wheel chair and with Aj its hard for her to stand up like she gets dissy and yeah. Next week of school I am going to make sure that I will come down to the school to see you guys but it might be during lunch time or I am going to have my mom talk to the office people to see if I could be in the lower gym and who ever wants to see Aj or I then you guys can coem down. Like if they say yeah that I can be in the lower gym then I will call Aj and see if she can come also and if you guys want to hear the story even tho some of the students are telling it Aj and I will tell you guys the real story but its going to be kinda hard cause Aj really dont remeber anything that happened. So yeah I will try and come down to see my friends and people. I MISS YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH WISH I COULD COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment