Saturday, May 28, 2011

my week!!

Well I;m feeling better with my jaw and legs. Today I was with Aj at the arena just being ourselves dont care what people have to say about our face or legs or what ever. I dont think I'm going to be coming back to the school untill next year becuase of my knees. The doctors put me in Phyical Theropy for my legs to get them back where they were but when i stand up for like 5 secs my knee gives out so when i get that together there going to see what they could do about it like my mom thinks I might need surgery on it but we dont know for sure yet. Im so happy that everyone at the school is thinking about me and Aj like that just makes me feel alot better. Aj is doing good like her face is better then how it was when it happened but we both have our heads up with a smile on it. I hope you guys in class are reading this so you guys know how Im doing and if you guys want u guys can ask DeNaja or someone my address and then come down and see me. I would love to come to the school and see you guys but its hard for me to get up there cause im in a wheel chair and I cant get uo the stairs at all so if u guys want I could work something out like talking to my mom to see if someday maybe next week come to the school but go in the lower gym and see u guys and everything. But im just letting you guys know that im ok and I love all of you guys. You guys are also in my hearts and in my dreams I think of you guys all day everyday well hope all of you guys comment on this and let me know what you guys are up to and doing in school well hope to hear or see you guys soon.

1 comment:

  1. Im Going To Ask My Mom Coudl I Come See You For A Few Mintuess . But ISuggest You Ask Your Mom First Because I Dont Want No Poblems If IJust Show Up At Your House With Out HEr Permission . But Im So Happy That You Are Doing Much Better Than What You Were Doing Before . But I Dont hink That You Shuld Come To School Becasue Every Bodyy Is Going To BE Asking Mad Questions About What Happend And You Will Probably Get Annoyed . But In School Were Just Finishing Oyur Prezi's And Stil REading Books . Now Were Working On Our Big Trip Of A Life Time . I Dont Know What Else Were Doing BEcasue I Got Into A Lil Something At Shcool And They Suspended Me . But Have To Go Now Annie . Love , Coco Puffs
    P.s I Diid A Post For You And Aj I Want You And HEr To Check It Out . !

    ReplyDelete