Tuesday, May 17, 2011

marking period review!!!!

During the past weeks of school its been ight. The reason why I say ight is because now there is drama between this girl and I and its just stoupid cuz she is blameing me for nothin that I even did but other wise I got off of groundation and i'm no longer with the guy that I thought was good for me but turned out to be the guy that has been makeing me do bad stuff in life. Well any who my mom and I are working on telling things to one another and stuff like that. The book that I am reading is the same one and yes I know I should been done with it but it's like I dont like to read on the weekends but only sometimes. But The Unwritten Rule is almost done with so other people can read it but its a very very good book. My favorite part in it is near the end when Sarh's best friend but now ex best friend well I like it when they fight its just funny to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment