Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Animals All Over The World!!!!!

The reason why i want to see most of the animals all over the world is because I love animals and I would do anything that would take me to save a animal from danger. The first place that I would love to go is South Africa. The reason why I would like to go to South Africa is because I found out that most of the animals that I would like to see is mostly there besides the ones that are cold. I would also like to see on how they all get there foods and do they live on there own. I would also like to see how badly some are liveing from the wild life and how some are having a good time in life, like if there is alot of the same kind and if they are all getting there foods. Another place that I would also like to go is Antarctic. The reason why I would love to go there is because there are alot of penguins but also there are some in danger also. My last place that I would like to go to is Europe. Europe has animals that are small and big. It also has some like animals like in South Africa but not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment